1. Locate a flat, dry surface of the appropriate size for your heat mat.
2. Avoid cold surfaces, and they will counteract the heating ability of the heat mat.
3. Plug the heat mat's electrical cord into a standard 120-volt outlet.
4. Place a propagation tray or other plant container on the heat mat.
For best results, cover seedlings/cuttings with a humidity dome.
Failure to observe the following safety guidelines may result in fire, electrical shock and/or damage to the heat mat.
1. Never allow the heat mat to become submerged in water or any other liquid.
2. Don't place the heat mat on or under any other heating, warming or insulating device.
3. Don't place the heat mat on rough or pointed surfaces, as this can damage it.
# Improved Design & Efficacy Over Heating Wire with Thicker, Multilayer Construction
# Dimensions: 10"x 20.75" Watt: 18W, Light, Watering & Planting Information Printed Right On Mat for Quick Reference. UL-Listed Waterproof Construction Safely Retains Moisture; Cord Measures 6 Feet
# Seedling heat mat for better plant growth and flower seed germination.Increases Seedlings & Cuttings Success for Veggies, Herbs, Flower Seeds, & More
# Increases the success of seedlings and cuttings, durable construction, waterproof and easy cleaning
# Perfect for All Your Plant Types: Applied bottom heat is a real boon to virtually any planting in your home garden. Whether you're growing veggies, herbs, or flowers, our advanced heat mat increases the success rate of seedlings and cuttings by a remarkable measure.